1. Trends and Issues in Instructional Design and Technology (2nd Edition) By Robert Reiser (Author), John V. Dempsey (Author)
Written by the leading figures in the field, this book clearly defines and describes the rapidly converging fields of instructional design, instructional technology, and performance technology. The book discusses the trends and issues that have affected the field in the past and present, and those trends and issues likely to affect it in the future. It includes writings from Walter Dick, Marcy Driscoll, Don Ely, Kent Gustafson, David Hawkridge, Mike Hannafin, John Keller, David Jonassen, David Merrill, Charlie Reigeluth, Rita Richey, Allison Rossett, Bob Reiser, and Jack Dempsey.
2. Driscoll, Marcy P. (2000). Psychology of learning for instruction (2nd ed.). Boston: Allyn & Bacon.
This cognitively-oriented book focuses on learning and instruction. The applications and implications of learning theories are explained and illustrated using excellent examples ranging from primary school instruction to corporate training. An important theme of the book is reflective practice, which is designed to foster a critical and reflective mode of thinking when considering any particular approach to learning and instruction. For anyone interested in learning and instruction from primary schools to corporate training.
3. Instructional-Design Theories and Models: A New Paradigm of Instructional Theory, volume II. Charles M. Reigeluth (ed) (1999) Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
4. Handbook of Research for Educational Communications and Technology. David H. Jonassen (1996) New York: Macmillan.
"Foundations for Research" includes viewpoints from the fields of behaviorism, communication, cognitive and ecological psychology, sociology, and theory, among others. Examples of topics from the sections on hard and soft technologies relate to specific media (e.g., television, distance learning, virtual realities) and instructional and informational design research (e.g., visual literacy, cognitive teaching models, adaptive systems, library information access). The role of illustrations, text, sound, and multiple-channel communications is explored in "Instructional Message Design."
"Instructional Strategies" covers learner control, ergonomics, and more, and "Issues of Organization and Change" and "Research Methodologies" (experimental, qualitative, descriptive, developmental) round out the volume. Each chapter concludes with an extensive bibliography. Tables, illustrations, and photographs are usually included where appropriate, although the contrast between the chapters on visual message design (no illustrations) and text design (numerous helpful graphics and design examples) is somewhat surprising.
5. Dick, W. & Carey, L. (1996). The systematic design of instruction, 4th Edition (or most recent).
介绍了Dick and Carey设计模型。这本书国内很多教育技术专业学生都用。
6. Multimedia for Learning: Methods and Development (3rd Edition) (Paperback) by Stephen M. Alessi (Author), Stanley R. Trollip (Author)
This book shows how to use computers in educational settings by combining learning theory and instructional strategies to help the reader design software for learning and instruction. The book has been extensively revised to include new approaches to multimedia instruction as well as updating established methods such as tutorials, drills, simulations, games, and computer-based tests. Constructivist and instructivist approaches are analyzed and presented. The book is not equipment or software specific. For people interested in Educational Multimedia.
7. Project Managing E-Learning: A Handbook for Successful Design, Delivery and Management (Paperback) by McVay Lynch/Roe (Author)
Project Managing E-learning provides an essential framework, based on the globally accepted IPECC model, for planning, designing, delivering, managing and evaluating e-learning projects successfully. It focuses on practical, easy-to-understand methods and offers applications of project management principles in the real world. Illustrated by case studies of projects undertaken in business and academia it provides a step-by-step guide and highlights where projects typically fail.
posted on 2009-03-22 06:14 IDTyao的企业电子培训
阅读(1169) 评论(7) 编辑 收藏